December 1, 2007

The Cycling House 2008

The past week and a half has been a busy one. Owen and I, mainly Owen, have been busy getting The Cycling House ready for operation. At the same time, after a long break from the bike this fall, I have slowly been getting back into the riding routine. Here are a few pictures of the house, near completion.


After all the work on the house Owen finally found time for some R&R

We should have some more photos of the house up on The Cycling House website in the next few days.

4 comments:

Wesley said...

Did Owen feel the "pea" placed under the bottom matress?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellen said...

Hey Andy. I met you at the Sugar Mtn race this year and cheered for you because you were from Montana. I also ran into you at SnowMass. I am excited to hear that my friend Robert Marion will be ridng with you this next season. I doubt that I will be able to get to a NORBA race this season but wish you continued success.

Kavy said...

Andy it is Sam Kavanagh back in Bozeman your one legged riding bud. Curious if you are going to be at 24 hours of Old Pueblo. If so drop me a line via my blog found at www.nolimbitations.com.

Hope to see you out there racing going to be my first 24 hour race since the injury. I am back