November 25, 2008

What a weekend in Tucson

First of all I will apologize right now to you all for being a lousy writer and speller... with that being said I thought I would share the ride of this weekend in Tucson "Le Tour De Tucson" my brother Ill and ridding Buddie Jerry all wen to the desert for the 67 miler on Saturday, there were over 8500 in total participants that followed us to the finish line (right) all kidding aside we did alright for ourselves in that it was fun and we didn't end up under homebody's fender like ten others did, the interesting part of this ride which I wasn't prepared for was the dirt trail that we had to walk for about an 1/8Th of a mile on (not fun) during the ride, we finished in 4hours (unofficial) as reported by their website, my Garmin said (auto pause 3 hours and 46 minutes) the weather couldn't have been better to us with no wind and the temp was about 75 all day long and the ride was completely down hill, really what else could you ask for?

I have been ridding for about two years now and just bought my first expensive toy to my wife's dismay but to me total enjoyment, now I am trying to make time everyday to get my fix. if any of you live in O.C. and have a ride or two we can join you on let me know we would live to join you and try to keep up with you all,.


tahtah for now.

Orcaphin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bro, thanks for getting me addicted to this crazy Sport, WillRide Out!!!