December 22, 2010

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

It's a Wonderful Life, the original version, is one of my all time favorite movies. I am a softie and it affects me every time I watch it. I am going through some trying times right now, real challenges that test my sense of self worth. But, like the main character, I do know I have led and still lead a good life that has had positive impacts on many people. I also know many people love and support me.
I also have a secret weapon. My bicycle. Regardless of weather, gearing, or mental state, I can always mount one of my four bikes and take a light spin or heavy/hard ride down the road or up a local mountain. Love, friends and bicycles do in deed make this a wonderful life.
Happy Holidays to all-
Ty

1 comment:

Gotta Ride Today said...

Yea, its a fun movie and we have to watch it at least once during the season. I'm looking forward to Christmas Story too. Joe was making noise the other night that he would like to ride the "Tour" next year in a pink bunny costume. Almost nightmarish to contemplate a big pink bunnny wearing the 53x11 logo. LOL! Here's wishing you and your family Merry Christmas. I really enjoy your posts...keep up the great work next year.