May 16, 2011

Worth The wait

My two sets of the new white team kit arrived last Friday. I had been waiting for these since I ordered way way back in February?
The wait was so worth it as they rock! I felt so clean and sharp when I wore them on my 40 mile single speed ride last Saturday. My one concern was that I would wipe my hands on the white of the shorts. I wipe my tires constantly when I ride through debris (pebbles, sand, anything on the road) and I didn't wanna leave traces of the road on the shorts so I had to adjust my swipe to get the black of the shorts. No biggie.
I even saw another rider on Mercer Island who was wearing the alter ego kit. I don't think he is a team member but it was so good to see someone else wearing the colors. We gave each other the secret waive:)
Anyway, not much racing to report these days. But I can't wait to wear the white at my next race!
Side note-I was wearing the red The Reason kit last Thursday after work and saw a friend. She later said "you looked so professional." Must be the clothing:)

No comments: