December 17, 2008

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the welcome and smooth transition to Team 53X11 Coffee. Evan and Owen are doing a great job! I look forward to racing with/for you all. I am also excited to be able to contribute to the Team 53 X 11 Coffee blog. What a great way to share results, experiences, and knowledge. I currently have my own blog where I provide race reports and other cycling/life related topics which is accessible through www.GamJams.net. GamJams is an everything cycling site that started out with a focus on bike racing in the mid-Atlantic region. However, they are now attempting to spread across the country so if you would like to be a GamJams ambassador and share your blog with the rest of the cycling blogosphere then consider doing it through GamJams. BTW, 53 X 11 Coffee has just reached a sponsorship agreement with GamJams (it was just announced today) so you would be keeping it within the "family" so to speak. I better get back to training ;-) Allez, Mike

No comments: