October 22, 2009

December Issue of Bicycling and Todd Kent from Michigan

I just received the December issue of Bicycling magazine and saw a rider in full alter-ego kit profiled on the final page-Todd Kent from Munising, Michigan. He briefly describes racing a single speed mtn bike in a 24 race in Wisconsin.
Way to go!
I am off to see Race Across the Sky, a one night movie event about this year's 100 mile Leadville mtn bike race. I have old connections to Leadville.
Out for now.
Ty (aka Saddledancer)

1 comment:

mkmorris24 said...

I saw that as well and when I did a group ride this past weekend the organizer asked me about the team as he, too, had seen the page. This is kind of funny - he thought our name was fifty-three twelve - the X 11 being Roman numerals. When I explained the gear ratio he apologized stating he's never been in anything bigger than a 14.