October 4, 2009

MFG Cross and The Cycling House

MFG is a local cyclocfross series up here in Washington, and it was so good to see The Cylcing House highlighted as a sponsor. There was a race today just a few miles from home in the Lake Sammamish State Park, and though I don't race cross I love to support and watch it. Plus I had two friends racing so had to go.
The weather was exceptional-clear, cold/cool and a light wind off the lake. The course was rather flat and not super technical, but did have two hurdles/obstacles plus about a 200 meter sand run along a beach. Not many riders were ab;e to ride the entire sand pit but some did.
There were also some hydroplane races going on and I got some good shots (I think), of the flying boats as back drop to the running riders.
All in all a beautiful day to see some hard racing. And bonus points for knowing The Cycling House helps sponsor such a great series.
Keep it up guys!
Ty (aka Saddledancer)

No comments: