February 13, 2009

New Season

I am so glad I am on such a cool team that believes in having fun first and enjoying the ride. I can't wait for my season to kick off next week with the IceBreaker TT in Everett, WA (9 mile course). I have a 10 mile TT the following week, then road races and hillclimbs scheduled through early September. I have been getting in as much saddlle time as possible and am happy with my test rides. I am ahead of the game and it so early in the year. A good feeling.
I look forward to hearing all about my teammates' rides and experiences. I too will share when I can.
I wish everyone a great 2009.
Be safe and have fun.
Ty (aka Saddledancer)

1 comment:

bobtouch said...

Hey Saddledancer, Tear it up on the TT man! Wow, it looks like the team grew a bit. You're right about enjoying the ride. Alot of people ask me "Why 53x11 coffee?"
I'll update my profile to share that.
Looking forward to hear about your adventures. Bob