April 23, 2007

Back to Montana














This is how schultz got so strong. rocks in his jersey.


This is my last sunny morning in Tucson til November. I'm flying home to Missoula, MT in about 3 hours and looking forward to it. People say I'm getting soft with this 80 degree, no cloud in the sky riding weather so I need to go train in the 40 degree snow/rain for awhile. I've always found that this kind of training gets your head back in the game. Evan and I spent the last two days moving all of our stuff out of The Cycling House. Its amazing how much stuff you aquire throughout a period of 4 months. Andy left on saturday morning for Durango and it sounds like he is getting settled in.

We did manage to go race the Arizona State Championship Crit. on saturday and Evan had an amazing race. He's going to write a race report beings that he was up there in the big finale.

For me I'll be in Missoula for a week then its off to the Tour of the Gila in New Mexico then to the Joe Martin Stage race in Arkansas. Should be some good stories coming out of both of those races and I'll do my best to keep the posts coming.

No comments: