January 16, 2010

Carbon race bike w/campy record $7000.00 Trip to Tucson $3000.00 Remembering you're 47 years old, priceless!


Yes its the off season and we're riding easy getting in some base miles just as the script says. Except those of us that haven't finished the year properly, perhaps put on a few little winter pounds. Maybe spent too much time at work, maybe too much time doing everything but what we should have been doing, again! If I ever let myself get a little lax on riding time I swear I'm not coming back. I wasn't feeling all that great before madera, but still I should have done better. If you're letting some time lapse between rides or whatever, don't do it man. My heart didn't explode yet so I'm giving myself another chance. At this stage of the game its more about quality of life. When I sit on the start line of a race I'm just happy to be there, things I never used to think about. I don't care how old you are, where you're at in life, anytime is a good time to start getting into better shape. We pass this way once, Let us find peace and balance, ride man, ride.

2 comments:

Saddledancer said...

`Sweet! You are only 47 once and I am enjoying the ride:)
Thanks for sharing and have a great 2010.

Saddledancer said...

Sweet! Thanks so much. You are in deed only 47 once and I am (like you) enjoying the ride.
Have a great 2010.
Ty