January 6, 2010

Cycling Camp 2010

I don't know where to start. So I'll just start at the beginning, I was getting a little depressed with northeast winterly things. Wanting to start the year off as best I could and also get my body temp. up to at least 97 or so, I headed off to the cycling house in Tucson. Dude (and Dudetts) this place is off the hook! Owen and the staff are incredibly good at what they do, providing anything you need from the best food I've ever had to discussions about riding and racing. And the riding in Tucson is nothing short of Epic.

53x11 coffee is the order of the day, not only starts our day off but anytime. And for a coffee nooner this feels like home. Its only my second day here and I can say I'll be back, next time with with my wife. I'm going to surprise her with a new 53x11 kit. This isn't what you would expect a bike camp to be, this is truly the miraval of cycling camps. I would hope more of 53x11 coffee team make the trip next year, Owen and the guys and girls can provide riding/training time for all of us, from mt. bikers to roadies to triathelets. I'll have some more pics soon, Tomorrow is Mount Lemmon! Woo Hoo!

No comments: