January 10, 2010

Owen sighting...

Yes here He is, live from Tucson. Originally heralding from Missoula Montana. Owen Gue!! Woo Hoo! And accompanying Owen on His own quest to pound the rest is Brendan Halpin. What's fun about this picture is they're standing so similar, like Hammer picture posing 101. What's fun about Owen and Brendan is that I got to spend time with them . Owen is the cycling house President so I could understand His reciprocity in dealing with my goofiness but that kind of indulgence usually drops off as you get further away from the pinnacle in a corporate mix, however I found that not to be true in my visit to the cycling house.

Besides my own aspirations I'll be taking away much more, like a new found respect for tri-athletes. Wow. These folks don't stop, swimming, running, riding, and more I can't really equivocate but I do know they start before most people get up and work later than most people end their day. Its a good time in Tucson and as I had hoped I don't want to go back to the north east part of our country, but don't worry Hunny, I miss you.

No comments: