January 27, 2010

SKINS Recovery Tights


Hello Team,

I'm always on the search to bring in more info and new products that will help us train better, train harder, and train smarter.
I believe recovery is such an important part of training and is often so overlooked. Recovery is in the form of nutrition, stretching, and resting. How many of you train hard and then spend the rest of the day on your feet? I do more than I'd like, but it's just because I have so many other things going on that there's nothing I can do about it. I've come across a product that some of you may or may not be familiar with. The Skins recovery tights are a very helpful tool that I've been using and testing for the past couple months. Slip these on after your done training and feel the difference. They help keep you legs from swelling and getting that heavy feeling. I'll wear mine for a few hours after training or on long flights. I've only brought in a limited supply so first come first serve.
Check them out here.

No comments: