June 2, 2009

Just Like Riding A Bike

Well it took 5.5 months, but I found a job. I began working as a Court Clerk yesterday for the King County District Court in Seattle, WA. I worked for the Court for two years but moved to another division last year in a temporary position (was to become permanent but did not due to budget cuts). It feels so good to be back with the Court and to be employed. I want to thank all my teammates and Evan/Owen for their support. Riding every day kept me sane.
I did race tonight out at Pacific, and I attacked on the first lap but got caught and dropped a few laps later. The heat and humidity affected me BAD but I was able to hang with the Masters when they caught me so that was an upside.
Again thanks to everyone for their support.
Keep on riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ty

No comments: